If you are a first or second-year undergraduate science student interested in doing research, then you might want to take a few minutes to learn more about this unique program.
The Translational and Molecular Medicine program, offered at the Faculty of Medicine is a research-focused undergraduate program for 3rd and 4th-year students that will provide to you and your peers' unprecedented exposure to laboratory research.
Come meet with us!
When : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 form 3 pm to 7 pm.
Where: 850 Peter Morand Cres. Room 122.
Why you should attend the Open House
- Network with professors
- Visit the TMM laboratory and core research facilities
- Attend a Q&A panel (with current TMM students)
- Learn more about the admission requirements, the scholarships and how to apply.
- And more
- Program overview
- TMM student perspective - Q&A panel
- TMM lab tour & learning session
- Poster session (highlighting research labs where students may decide to work)
- Networking with current TMM students & professors
- Informal dinner reception
Plan your visit
Contact us at 613-562-6800 x8850 or TMM@uottawa.ca or tweet us at @uOttawaTMM.