- A record of clinical encounters during clerkship.
- Allows the student to meet all the general objectives of each rotation.
- A minimum number for each encounter is included, as well as the scenario (actual patient or other) and the role of the student.
- Sharing the logs with the preceptor can help guide the teaching and focus on areas that have not yet been touched.
- The logs will help Rotation Directors adjust according to varied experiences and ensure that students receive a quality education.
- Mandatory in all medical schools, to ensure a standard of medical education.
One45 Logs - Goals
One45 Logs - Data Entry
- How to register a clinical encounter - to come
- How to generate reports